AASP-MN has set the standard for delivering quality, relevant educational programming for the automotive service industry. Each year we bring in the best and brightest industry instructors from across the country to deliver a full calendar of management and technical training programs.
| Click here
to see upcoming AASP-MN and
other industry training options available! "AASP-MN provides great technical and management classes. They are always relevant and are never connected with any product sales pitch." - Gary Lofald, AAM, 4th Street Auto Repair, Duluth.
"Year after year, AASP-MN educational classes have helped keep me and my business on track and moving in a positive direction." - Gary Wiberg, AAM, Bon Auto Body & Glass, Richfield.
Sharpen your management skills
With AASP-MN's extensive calendar of management training, you'll learn how to manage your business for maximum profit.
- AASP-MN sponsors the best in management seminars, featuring classes accredited by the Automotive Management Institute (AMI). AMI courses have been designed to meet the unique needs you face each day as an automotive service business owner or manager.
- Instructors, carefully chosen based on their skills and experience in the industry, speak your language and have "been there, done that."
- AASP-MN offers courses in several formats, ranging from 3-hour sessions to full-day workshops and self-study programs, to meet the needs of the automotive service industry.
- Courses are presented in five topic categories:
- Marketing and sales
- Operations and service
- Management and administration
- Financial management
- Personnel management
- Individuals participating in AMI courses earn credits toward the Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) designation.
Keep your technicians on the leading edge
With rapidly-changing automotive technology, ongoing training is essential.
- AASP-MN technical classes are not just vendor "sales pitches." Premier industry instructors are recruited from throughout the country to deliver the "latest and greatest" in technical developments and information.
- Workshops and seminars scheduled based on local needs and demand
- Evening and weekend classes to accommodate work schedules
- Extensive video training library - no charge!
- Technical information hotline - to field technical questions and assist with difficult diagnoses
Free Hit Counters